Spiga

What to Give on a Birthday

I was not able to go to school today because of some reasonable matters. First, today is the start of our college week and we are asked to wear a retro outfit because it is the gimmick of the organizers. I don't have that kind of outfit and I think it would be better to just stay home and look for some Valentines Quotes to share with them next week.

Next is I still have to buy something as a present for a person's birthday on Sunday. I have the idea of what to buy but I don't know where and how much. I will just ask some of my friends to help me in return of helping them on how they can Watch UFC Fight Night 17 Online on Saturday. I know they will not refuse to help me since I am very willing to help them with their quest to find that event online. They are really UFC fans not like me. I will just tell them that I was able to find UFC Fight Night 17 Live Stream is available but before telling them the link, I will ask them first to go with me.

That's all for now, wish me luck in looking for a very wonderful gift.

0 comments: