Spiga

Back to Syncing

Yeah! The DSL connection is back and it only means that I'm also back in blogging out things which I think you really can't relate with. I was pissed with the customer service assitants when I reported about the problem of the DSL connection. They kept on telling me to wait for 24-48 hours before the DSL will be restored but 72 hours had passed but then, no connection still. Anyways, it's good to know that there's no problem with the DSL now. I think, the only problem is that I missed to blog about the UFC 95 Live Stream which will be the next attraction for all the UFC fans out there.

February 21st, mark your calendars, it will be the UFC 95 and Sanchez VS Stevenson will be the main event of the night. This is really an exciting event which you shouldn't miss!

0 comments: