Spiga

Syncing on Wednesday

Today is a wonderful day for me since at last, I was able to buy my dream phone - Nokia 1110i. I know that if ever you reached this page and read this, you'll wonder why a low unit cellphone is my dream phone. This is simply because it is safer than what I am using and it's easier to text using that phone.

Anyways, so much for that daily rambling. I'm back to work again! After wasting 2 days doing nothing in front of the computer, I am now back to ping some links and to do some tasks for some friends.

First is to look for some lovely Valentines Quotes to share with my friends and most especially to the girls! Yickiee! Well I think that would not be a burden to look for some. I want to be sweet this Valentines, who cares?!

Now, it's not my hobby but it is my interest too look for some live streams of the hot events in the television. It is still an unanswered question to me that why do I need to look for live streams when it is available online. Well, I just want to maximize the function of the Internet. A couple of days ago, I started looking UFC Fight Night 17 Live Stream since this event will be on February 07, 2009. Joe Lauzon will face Jeremy Stephens during that night. Since TV is not available during that time, I will just be going to Watch UFC Fight Night 17 Online so I won't miss the lesson in fighting. Yes! I'm learning and trying to apply it whenever needed.

This is the end for now. Tomorrow is waiting!

0 comments: