Spiga

Syncing Betty and The Office

After finishing my task in school and at home, I think this is the proper time to take some rest and relax. With this, I'm planning to watch TV shows this night to entertain myself after all those busy tasks. Here in our country, we have a TV series entitled, "I Love Betty La Fea" which is the remake version of Betty La Fea in Mexico. In the US, this is the Ugly Betty. The latest episode of Ugly Betty will air tomorrow night and I want to Watch Ugly Betty Season 3 Episode 17 Online since we have no cable connection.

Aside from Ugly Betty, I also want to Watch The Office Season 5 Episode 16 Online tomorrow night because I have read some reviews of the TV series and this is one of the best TV shows in the US. It is really interesting to know the story of this one that's why I am excited to watch it online.

0 comments: